Monday, August 27, 2012

Wet n Wild Fast Dry Swatches

These were part of the great deal I got at Walgreens for the buy 2 get 1 free sale. I love quick drying nail polish. I liked these, but was not too impressed with the formula. Each of these swatches is 3 coats, and as you can see, they are still very sheer. You might need some underwear on these to make them more solid.

First up is Gray's Anatomy. This is a grayish purple color with a chrome like finish. Very shiny, but as you can see pretty sheer with 3 coats.



This is Teal of Fortune. It is more on the blue end than the teal end to me, but the shade is pretty cool. It has some sparkle to it, but as you can see...still pretty sheer.



Fuchsiarama...I had such high hopes for you. I could tell it was thin as soon as I opened the bottle. It looked jelly like going on, but it is a nice color. But, as you can see this is the worst of the 3 swatches. My nail line (and the remnants of my previous mani under my nail) is pretty visible.



All in all, I wasn't too impressed with the formulas. I liked the fun names, and the colors have some promise. I would recommend wearing another color underneath them and see if you can get rid of the sheerness of the formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment