Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Something Dark and Stormy

I am almost ready to move into fall colors on my nails.  I love dark polish.  I even like black polish.  While this manicure was originally going to be black with white stamping I found this while going through my nail stash.

This is called Metal Madness by E.L.F.  It's a steel grey with glitter in it.  
Very cool looking.  Very metal.

I figured I should stick with my original plan of adding white stamping to the manicure so I picked out a design.  I chose this one...


I had an important business meeting the following morning so I didn't want to do anything too crazy so I think I did okay.

Here is what Metal Madness looks like on.  It's pretty cool looking and I am happy with the coverage.  This is two coats.


And here is the finished manicure with the stamping.  I chose the pinky because it's a whole nail stamp design and I wanted to make sure it was going to fit.


Subtle with a touch of funky.  :)  Personally I love it and I really love E.L.F. nail polish.  It had great coverage, dries fast and is inexpensive.  $1.00 or $2.00 a bottle!  Can't beat that!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment