Sunday, August 12, 2012

Superhero Collection from Daring Digits - Picture Heavy!!

So, my first indie purchase and my first Indie review. I have been going to the mail box every. single. day. since I ordered this. I could not wait to get this. I loved the colors and hey...who doesn't love a superhero in some tights?!?! These fine polishes are from Daring Digits.



So, I swatched each on on a plain nail to check out the glitter. From top to bottom we have Ironman, Spiderman, Batman and Robin.


Ironman: Red Hex Glitter and 2 Holo Glitters


Spiderman: Blue Glitter, Red Hex and Black Bar Glitter


Batman: Black Hex and Bright Gold Glitter


Robin: Green Glitter, Gold Glitter and Red Hex


Now that you can see the glitter, I thought these would all do well on black.


Top to bottom: Ironman, Spiderman, Batman and Robin


Sorry my painting skills are lacking. I was in a hurry to get to watching some Olympics. But, I had to try these polishes no matter what!

All these glitters went on very well.

My favorites is Batman, I love the gold and the black combo. Robin is a close runner up. Beautiful glitter combo and it covered very well. Iron man is next because I love gold and red together. Spiderman was a test of my glitter placing abilities. As you can see I failed. There is plenty of bar glitter, it is just a matter of placing them. I may not always have the patience.

All in all, I am very excited that I now own these little guys and I will have plenty of uses for them going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment