Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Different Dimension ~ Bazinga!!

I love The Big Bang Theory. So, while shopping on Etsy, I came across this store, Different Dimension. She has an entire line dedicated to one of my favorite TV shows. I had to have it!

So, this is the first of the series. So far, I am crushing on it and looking for other things to paint with this glitter. My husband has said no to painting his nails...any other takers??

Description from her site:  This polish has a yellow jelly base with different sized yellow and red hexes, as well as little red and yellow glitter.



Are you ready...








Now you can see why I love it. I put on 3 coats of Wet n Wild megalast in a color called Heatwave, which is pretty awesome by itself. Then 2 coats of Bazinga! and a coat of Seche Vite.  The formula is excellent. There was no fishing for glitter...it just came out like that!

I'm just sad that in a few days I will need to change this to something else...but I do have 3 more polishes in this collection to try...so stay tuned!!

Oh and...Bazinga!!


No comments:

Post a Comment