Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Try It On Tuesday ~ Dandy Nails ~ Come Out and Play

First time participating in Try It On Tuesday! This is something that was created by Jilltastic Nail Design, and it gives all lovers of lacquer to try something they have never tried before. So, dust off that polish and try something new! I have a ton of new stuff because I haven't been at this blogging thing all that long. This selection is from Dandy Nails.

I love this color! I wasn't sure when I put the first coat on. It wasn't going on good. I thought I would need 10 coats to get it to work, and I wasn't ready for that. But, when I put that second coat on...oh my! It totally covered, and you could see the depth and the layers of glitter. You don't need to fish for glitter...there is a TON of it. It is small white glitter in a violet jelly base. I love it!!




I think is a must have polish for everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment