Thursday, August 16, 2012

China Glaze - Fast Track - The Hunger Games Collection

This is Fast Track by China Glaze.  It is from the Capitol Colors Collection based on the The Hunger Games movie and book.  I got this on sale and I had to have it!!


It looks very beige in the bottle with maybe a little bit of shimmer to it.  Looks like it would be a very nice neutral.

Here is one coat...


Oooo, it's like GOLD!!!!!!!!  Time for another coat!!!


GAH!!!  IT'S SO SHIMMERY!!!!!!!  It has this amazing gold glitter effect in it.  Still a neutral but SO MUCH MORE!!!

I needed more photos!!!

Me with the bottle.


Me holding my water cup.



Me with a salt shaker.


Me holding a peach.


Me grabbing the door knob to our pantry.


If I could have found anything else to grab and photograph I would!  I am so in love with this neutral color.  It went on so smooth and not gloppy or anything!!!

SWOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment