Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dandy Nails ~ You Set My Soul Alight

Got some nail mail from Dandy Nails. This is one of those polishes. The others will be swatched shortly.

Do you know what love at first sight is? Well, when I saw this polish I knew I had to have it. I think it was the sparkle that got me.


Pink, purple, teal and holographic silver glitter in a black base. I actually put it over 1 coat of Confetti Black Tie. This is 2 coats of You Set My Soul Alight.


And, just for fun I thought I would do a matte accent on my ring finger.


This went on super smooth. There is a ton of glitter in there...no need to fish or place it on your finger. It didn't need 2 coats, but I did it anyways as it is a habit to do more than 1 coat. Also, it is not super shiny. It is a cross between shiny and matte. I topped the rest of my nails with a coat of SV.

I love love love this polish. I am so glad I have a full size bottle because this is probably going to be my go to party nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment