Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Different Dimension - Fifty Shades of Grey Collection Part 2 - Inner Goddess

So here we go with Part 2 of Different Dimension's Fifty Shades of Grey polish collection.

This is Inner Goddess...you remember her...I totally wanted to punch her in the face sometimes...


I put it on one nail and I decided it needed a base coat of white, so I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


I just did one coat and I wasn't very careful with it because I knew the glitter would hide the flaws.

Here is one coat of the Inner Goddess...


OOoooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

This totally deserved a second coat!!!



Pictures do not do this justice at all!!  It looks like I have diamonds on my nails!!!  I could see using this for toes for a wedding or some other formal event.  It's just GORGEOUS!!!!!!  I can't believe how in love I am with this glitter!!!

Stay tuned for the last two...  More... and Red Room of Pain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment