Saturday, September 8, 2012

Orly - Glitz

So I was perusing the clearance at Sally's and came across a couple bottles of Orly.

I realized...I DON'T OWN ANY ORLY!!!

This must be rectified immediately.

So I picked up this little gem...

 
What a beautiful gold color!!
So in keeping with me flashy theme for my anniversary (which is today, Happy Anniversary, Todd) I decided to use this on my nails...

I ended up doing two coats - but let's be honest...it covered in one coat.  It is beautiful!!  A great color for fall and I picked it up for $2.79!!!


It looks good on short nails (since I had to trim mine after an unfortunate cleaning incident...I keep telling mu husband I need a maid - this way I won't paint my nails every other day...so far no luck...).

I would definitely see if Sally has this because it's really beautiful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment