Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Different Dimension ~ Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty

I have been wanting to review this one for a long time. This is the 3rd polish of the Big Bang Theory Collection from Different Dimension. This polish misbehaved on me the first couple of times I tried it. It is pretty thick, and I didn't think I was skilled enough to put it on. Every time I did, I ended up taking it off in frustration.

So, I added some thinner and a couple more mixing balls. That seemed to do the trick:


From the Etsy listing, this polish is a creamy grey jelly base with tons of different sized white hex glitter, silver holographic glitter and grey glitter in different sizes.

This polish is not glitter heavy, and I think that is why I like it so much. Even though this polish almost defeated me, I kept on fighting it until I won :)


1 comment: