Saturday, July 28, 2012

Refreshed Manicure...with Glitter!

Sometimes when I don't have the time to redo my whole manicure, I look for ways to refresh what I already have on. Helps to save time, and also give you a new look without having to start from scratch.

So, this morning I did a new coat of my most recent polish, Cheers from Revlon.


This coat went over my base, 2 coats from a few days ago and my top coat. Once this was dry, I went on a hunt as to what I wanted to do to make it fresh.

I bought a bottle of Wet and Wild called Hallucinate...isn't she pretty!!


I put one coat of Hallucinate over my existing manicure, and now I have this:


It's very subtle. This is just one coat and no top coat yet.

Here is a second coat.


I think 1 coat is fine, but 2 gives it a little more sparkle and dimension.



So, I will just throw my top coat on, and I am good for a few more days!


I love this topcoat. It does dry really fast (faster than my Orly top coat) and it does give a nice shine. Here is a picture of the finished product. Pretty awesome and shiny and sparkly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment