Saturday, October 6, 2012

Zoya Pasha and butter LONDON Matte Finsh Top Coat

So I figured since I messed up my Julep Crackle manicure I would move on to Matte manicures!

I used Zoya's Pasha - a very shimmery beige-y color for my nails.  I love this.  It's so neutral and it goes one wonderfully.

I then put on a coat of the Matte Finish by butter LONDON and I really liked the subtlty of the manicure.  I figured I could wear this one to work and it would look great.

I went about my evening...made dinner, ate and then sat down to write out some bills about 45 minutes to an hour later.  I messed it up from writing with a pen.  My thumb got smudged!!  Kind of like the top crust, if you will, was super dry by between the polish and the nail wasn't...it never dried properly!

So my suggestion is to do you maincure and wait for it to dry naturally and then apply the Matte Finish Top Coat...you won't run into any problems.

I actually put it on a week old pedicure to give me a different look and it's been fine!

Here come the photos!!




1 comment:

  1. Yes in my opinion matte top coats take absolutely forever to dry especially if the other layers aren't dry. I've done that before. What I actually do is I add a fast drying top coat like Seche to my mani. Once that's completely dry (10mins) I then add the matte top coat. It creates longevity for the mani too because matte's chip fast.

    ReplyDelete